Following our recent announcement to operate under the Sharethrough company name, publishers are now invited to log in to their new account in the Sharethrough for Publishers (SFP) platform and adjust their header bidding integration in order to be opted into the demand of our unified ad exchange.
District M & Sharethrough have direct connections to all major DSPs, allowing advertisers to easily select the exchange as a supply source on any DSP to run display, video or native campaigns. Additionally, historical performance data is used to optimize and enhance ad placements, allowing advertisers to reach their campaign goals.
At a glance, publishers will benefit from:
- Direct connections to over 30 DSPs, including those that were not previously connected to District M or DMX. Publishers who have already moved over to Sharethrough have seen up to double their daily revenue as a result!
- Opt-ins to over 200 private marketplace deals managed by the Sharethrough Programmatic Sales and Strategy teams on their inventory, all trafficked via the same header bidding pipeline with no additional adjustments required in the adserver.
- The ability to monetize their native inventory, the cornerstone format of Sharethrough since its inception in 2007.
- A simplified inventory onboarding workflow - approvals will now occur at the account level, where a single set of placements can be used across multiple sites.
- Additional metrics in the platform reporting, including Viewability and Click-Through-Rate (CTR) at the placement level.
- Having the main groundwork set for emerging formats including CTV when it soon becomes available in the Sharethrough Exchange.
To learn more about the next steps on migrating their account and accessing the new platform, publishers can reach out to their account manager.