Campaign CoordinatorApply for Job
Sharethrough is the leading native advertising platform. We believe the future of brand advertising on the web is about creating content people can love and utilizing technology to deliver it in ways that fit seamlessly with each site. We work with the top brands in the world (Sharethrough worked with 20 of the AdAge 25 Megabrands in 2012) and publishers (WordPress, Forbes, PEOPLE, Business Insider, Thought Catalog, many others) to build cutting edge technology solutions for content-driven advertising. You will work with a dynamic, fast-moving team of A+ players who are creative, entrepreneurial, hard-working and focused on building a truly great company.
About The Role
Sharethrough is looking for a Campaign Coordinator to ensure success for our native video distribution campaigns. Your primary function will be the setup and management of campaigns via the Sharethrough platform. You will work closely with the Sales and Business Development teams on the fulfillment of brand advertisers' campaign efforts. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our publisher network and assisting in network development. This is a full-time position and will provide an excellent foundation for your career.
- Setup and manage video distribution campaigns in our proprietary system;
- Own and manage campaign success;
- Campaign reporting and optimization;
- Direct client support and service;
- Publisher support and network development.
- Ad ops experience preferred but not necessary;
- Experience with social media platforms and tools;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of online advertising;
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative analysis;
- MUST be extremely computer and internet savvy (Mac experience a plus);
- Well versed in navigating websites, with a true passion for media;
- Be able to think quickly and strategically;
- Superior time management and prioritization practices;
- Strong presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
About The Good Stuff
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- 401k savings plan;
- Fully paid health coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental);
- Generous vacation and paid holidays;
- Sick days when you need them;
- Company sponsored insurance (Life, LTD, STD);
- Commuter Program;
- Drinks, Snacks and Catered Lunches.