What We Do.
Do you spend your time looking at the right rail of a web page or clapping when interruptive ads take over your screen? Well, neither does the majority of the population.
We distribute brand content to native ad placements across the web. Native ads are visually integrated, non-interruptive and content-driven ad experiences.
Why native ads? Because they work. They deliver brand lift that’s measurably better than traditional ad formats such as pre-roll and display. They drive higher rates of sharing. Most importantly, they respect and enhance the user experience of the site they appear on.
Native Placements + Branded Content. Welcome to the future of brand advertising.
How We Do It.
Step 1: You make brand content of any type. Like this:
My Body. My Biography.
- Publisher: Gothamist
- Brand: Equinox
The Creator’s Project
- Publisher: Vice
- Brand: Intel
- Discover the best online brand videos and the agencies that created them.
Step 2: We distribute your brand content within native ad placements on top tier publishers around the web. Sharethrough publisher partners include premium editorial sites, blogs, content discovery sites and social games.
Brand content is integrated into the organic look and feel of publisher sites. To experience the content users click through to individual, high quality viewing pages.
Contextually targeted brand content is delivered in-page within the content. The content flows with the natural experience of the page, capturing the attention of engaged readers.
Brand content is integrated within content feeds on the homepage of social discovery and premium editorial sites. Brand content is placed near the freshest content and can be watched directly within the feed.
Videos are integrated directly within a social game. When a user chooses to watch the video, the game is paused and the Sharethrough video player is overlayed on the screen to provide a full viewing experience. (Only for video content)
Banners and boxes just don’t work on mobile. Go Native.
Introducing Sharethrough Sponsored Stories for Mobile. Our ad units are designed to automatically fit the format and style of each of our publisher partner’s mobile site, so your brand content fits in wherever it goes.
- Any type of brand content, which include videos, infographics, blog posts, articles, and more
- Customizable thumbnail, headline, and description
- “Sponsored by [brand]“
- Colors and fonts automatically adapt to page design
- Embedded within editorial feed or below the post
- User-initiated video plays in-feed
- Sponsored stories click-out to brand content
How You Know It Works.
Step 3: Sharethrough HQ, our proprietary analytics dashboard, puts real-time, in-depth viewership data and earned media tracking right at your fingertips.
- Engagement Data
View performance by delivery model and engagement rates
- Social Engagement Data
Broken out individually by social media platform
- Social Activity Feed
Real-time feed of what people are saying about your brand content
- Earned Media Optimization
Social data used to maximize the sharing of your campaign
- Delivered over 300K organic click-to-play video views
- 24 unique site/blog pick-ups through value add PR outreach
- higher CTR than industry average
The True Origins of Pizza
- Sharethrough drove over 1MM click-to-play video views
- 4X higher lift in purchase intent than industry average
- 80% video completion rate...for longform video asset!
Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Cheesecake
- 8X higher lift in brand favorability than industry average
- Sharethrough drove 500K click-to-play video views
- Oscar winner Tom Hooper produced movie quality branded content
Captain Morgan’s Glass
- Received a "Trends" YouTube Honor award
- Drove over 2MM overall brand video views
Lego Brick Thief
- 4X higher Social Engagement Rate than industry average
- 70% video completion rates
- CTR to iTunes for download
World Gone Sour
- Over 3MM video total views from Sharethrough
- 5X higher CTR than industry average
- Gained over 28K earned media views via editorial pick-up